Hand sanitation Audit
The failure of hand sanitation is universally recognized as the leading cause of healthcare induced and foodborne illness transmission. With new technology we have developed a system - Sanit-Eyes - that allows those interested in insuring compliance with hand sanitation to avoid the costs of noncompliance.
- Our system is the only monitoring system that creates a visual record of each hand washing for potential management or supervisor review and creates a statistical record of overall compliance.
- Allows continuous monitoring of wash stations from remote and local web views giving a central comparison across shifts and locations.
- Our system promotes compliance as each hand sanitation event is potentially under review. The Hawthorne effect describes performance improvement under observation.
- This is the only system that detects other non-compliant uses of a wash station.
- Employees can be shown performance to counsel improvement.
- The system is economical, easily installed with no modifications to existing equipment and easily moved.
Click for slideshow
Intuitive Web interface
How does it work?
Cutting Edge Hardware
- Unlike other solutions, Sanit-Eyes offers minimal hardware with no modifications to existing equipment.
- Sanit-Eyes is not bulky. Hardware is unintrusive, sophisticated and powerful.
- A base Sanit-Eyes unit comes with a small, high quality camera to be placed in the vicinity of the wash station and a small control module. Thats it!
- Sanit-Eyes works for you! It is always monitoring and keeping tabs on hand sanitation compliance so you don't have to!
- Sanit-Eyes is easy to set up, no messy wiring or bulky installation. The wash station monitor comes with a single Power Over Ethernet connection, meaning the data and power all travel through one cable.
The hardware and access to the web-enabled web site is $50/month with a three month contract.
Installation in most areas is $100.
For any inquiries, contact:
Breakaway Systems LLC - email@example.com